A Manager of Coin Edition can:
- Use it as a "Pre-Order" List for collectors to make advance trades or purchases of coins in production.
- Use our Built-In Gateway to have payments sent directly to you!
- Streamline and organize the ordering and distibution of coins being traded or sold.
- Use the Group Email feature to invite others who have (or seek) your coins to trade, and to keep purchasers apprised of the status of the coin production.
There's a one-time fee per 100 coins, but include more coins when you create your Coin Edition for a discounted rate!
Add our optional "PayPal Select" feature and use these terrific extras:
- Automated Status Switching: Automatically marks coin listings as PAID when the transaction is completed.
- Complete Shipping Labels: Capture and download purchase info and complete shipping addresses in Excel format, of everyone who has purchased your coins for use in your mail merge or label printing process.
- Order History: With the Excel download you store your coin order history on your computer. No need to access PayPal's difficult structure for the complete order history.
- A Shipping Price can be set for a single coin, and a Second Shipping Price can be set for each additional coin purchased at the same time.
- A Starting Date can be set so that your coins become available for purchase on a day you select.
- A Maximum Limit on the Number of Coins Available for sale can be set.
- "PayPal Select" Coin Editions appear in "The Coin Shop" listings section ahead of other coins for sale.
You can add "PayPal Select" when you create a Coin Edition, or later on. But we offer a discount when you add it to your Coin Edition at the time you create it.
|You must log-in or register before proceeding to create a new Coin Edition.|
Paid for an Edition already? Click here!
If you have an assortment of coins on hand that you're seeking to trade, use the "My Coins" link for info about creating a Trading List.