[Back to Help Menu]
What is PayPal Select?
- PayPal Select adds great features for anyone using CoinTracking.com to sell coins:
- When a payment for a coin is made, the status will automatically change to "Paid" and locks in so only the Manager can make further changes.
- You can Download a Complete Spreadsheet (in Excel format) that contains all of the info collected by PayPal for all sales - including all Shipping Addresses! (No more copy/pasting from each PayPal email to manage the shipping of coins!) With the Excel download you store your coin order history on your computer. No need to access PayPal's difficult structure for the complete order history.
- A Shipping Price can be set for a single coin, and a Second Shipping Price can be set for each additional coin purchased at the same time.
- A Starting Date can be set so that your coins become available for purchase on a day you select.
- A Maximum Limit on the Number of Coins Available for sale can be set.
- "PayPal Select" Coin Editions appear in "The Coin Shop" listings section ahead of other coins for sale.
How much does PayPal Select cost?
- PayPal Select is $10 for a Coin Edition, regardless of how many coins are in the list.
- You can still turn the regular PayPal payment feature off and on as needed, the enhanced PayPal Select will always remain in force for that Coin Edition.