[Back to Help Menu]
Terms of Service
The terms that follow exist to maintain the integrity of all services provided by CoinTracking.com. By creating Coin Editions or Trading Lists, herein referred to as ("Lists"), on the CoinTracking.com website, you are agreeing to each of the terms listed below:
This Agreement is made and entered by CoinTracking.com, herein referred to as ("CoinTracking.com"), and you, referred to in this document as ("User").
A. INDEMNIFICATION AND RELATIONSHIP OF PARTIES
1. User agrees to indemnify and hold CoinTracking.com harmless from any lawsuit, claim, charge, or expense, including reasonable attorney fees and costs of defense, for any matter arising from or relating to User's Lists provided hereunder.
2. Nothing contained herein shall be deemed to create a relationship between CoinTracking.com and User in the nature of a partnership, joint venture, editor/publisher or otherwise. Both parties acknowledge and agree that CoinTracking.com has no interaction with the data or substance of User's Lists, except as necessary to maintain the CoinTracking.com website.
3. User agrees to indemnify and hold CoinTracking.com harmless from any lawsuit, claim, charge, or expense, including reasonable attorney fees and costs of defense, for any matter arising from or relating to CoinTracking.com's use of any name used for Lists.
B. PAYMENT FOR SERVICE
1. User agrees to pay the charges agreed to during the creation of Lists on or before the first day of the anniversary of account setup in each agreed payment period (monthly, quarterly, yearly, etc.) following execution of this agreement, together with any additional charges, costs or assessments made by CoinTracking.com under the terms hereof.
2. User agrees payment not received on or before renewal date shall be considered late and service may be suspended.
3. User agrees payment not received within 5 days of said renewal date shall be considered in default and service may be terminated.
C. REFUSAL OF SERVICE
1. CoinTracking.com reserves the right to refuse or cancel service at its sole discretion. Failure to follow any terms or conditions established by CoinTracking.com may result in immediate termination and forfeiture of any refund agreements.
1. CoinTracking.com believes in freedom of speech. As long as the User's content does not break any Federal, State, or local laws it will be allowed to exist on the CoinTracking.com website.
2. User is responsible for any content they place in their Lists, or transfer by any other means using hardware and or bandwidth belonging to CoinTracking.com.
3. CoinTracking.com reserves the right to remove any Lists at any time without notice.
E. USE OF SERVICE
1. User agrees to practice common courtesy in its use of the site, and to refrain from using any distribution lists for electronic mail or other techniques for unsolicited mass mailing.
2. User agrees to keep their contact email address with CoinTracking.com current at all times, and agrees CoinTracking.com has no liability for lost or undelivered email messages concerning the status or payment due for User's account.
3. User agrees to comply with the wishes of CoinTracking.com in regards to practices that may hinder the ability of other CoinTracking.com customers to use CoinTracking.com's services.
4. User agrees no notices for account status or invoices will be sent via postal mail or telephone, unless initiated by CoinTracking.com as required by law to collect payment. All payment notices and requests will be sent by CoinTracking.com through the PayPal payment gateway.
5. User agrees and understands that all negotiations and transactions involving the Trading, Purchasing, Shipping, and/or otherwise Transacting Business with any and all other persons using the site is done so at the User's own risk, and shall not be in any way considered to be connected with CoinTracking.com in any manner, including but not limited to damage or loss of material, financial loss, or any other monetary or personal damages sustained in the undertaking of such negotiations and transactions. CoinTracking.com has put in place some measures that can help Users gain an idea of other persons they intend to deal with before any transactions take place, but CoinTracking.com takes no responsibility for any User transactions or agreements of any kind that take place on or through the site in any manner.
F. TERM OF CONTRACT AND TERMINATION
1. CoinTracking.com will provide automated online services to the User that will take effect upon the initiation by the User of a PayPal one-time payment or subscription for automatic payments. The agreement will remain in force as long as the User is registered and uses the CoinTracking.com website. Trading Lists agreements shall automatically renew for successive equivalent periods by means of the automatic PayPal subscription, unless the agreement is terminated.
2. Termination of Trading Lists will be executed by cancellation of the PayPal subscription by either party. All terms and conditions of this agreement shall be in full force and effect during all original and renewal periods hereunder. If User does not cancel the PayPal subscription prior to the date of automatic payment, the subscription will continue for that period. No payment will be refunded for Trading List subscriptions cancelled by the User.
1. User agrees not to attempt to undermine or cause harm to any server or customer of CoinTracking.com. Failure to comply with this rule will result in immediate termination of the user's account.
H. SCOPE OF AGREEMENT
1. CoinTracking.com reserves the right to add to and change this agreement at any time without notice.