[Back to Help Menu]
Coin Picture Uploads
- Coin Editions will show both the Front and the Back of the coin, Trading Lists will only show one side.
- Take a picture, or scan the front and the back of your coin on a white or light colored background. Your coin pictures will look better if the background is not textured or patterned.
- If you can edit your photo using an image editor or organizer, crop it so it's perfectly square around your coin. If you upload an image that is not square, it will be distorted, so it's best to crop it to a square.
- We recommend an image that's 300 pixels by 300 pixels at 72 ppi resolution. The pictures you upload will automatically be sized for the additional smaller images used on the site.
- Photos should be saved as jpg or gif format, and named with a filename and the standard 3 character extension: "filename.jpg" or "filename.gif"
- Use lower case letters for the ".jpg" or ".gif" part of the name.